Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Ways You Can Help Animals This Holiday


Hey everyone! First, I wanted to start off by apologizing for not updating this blog for awhile. Things have been pretty hectic, so I hadn't really found the time to go on here. Anyhow, if you want to help animals in some way this upcoming holiday and need ideas, the ASPCA lists 10 ways you can help.

Also, you can shop on the Animal Rescue Site, where every product you purchase funds at least 14 bowls of food for animals in need. In addition, the site offers free clicks, which helps animals as well.

On a final note, here is a quote that should inspire us even more to help animals in need:
"I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly. "I have done something," he replied. "I created you." ~ Jim Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment